Skip to main content

The DocuSign eSignature pricing page states the following:

1. Standard and Business Pro annual plans include an allowance of up to 100 sent envelopes per user per year.
  2. Should you need more envelopes than the allowance on your plan, you can purchase additional envelopes by logging in to your account and going to the Plans and Billing section of the Settings tab. There, you can purchase and start sending additional envelopes immediately.

I couldn't find information on the cost of additional envelopes, even after starting the free trial. Could someone please provide details on the pricing for additional envelopes?

Thanks in advance!

FYI. I contacted the sales team and was informed that the enterprise plan requires a minimum of 500 envelopes. However, I used 171 envelopes last year with a different service, so I don’t need the enterprise plan. I just need to know how much it would cost to purchase additional envelopes beyond the 100-envelope allowance.

Hi @howdy,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to confirm the individual pricing of our envelopes, and I will share more details on the topic.

This pricing will be calculated based on your account’s plan configuration. For example, a Standard Annual plan will be charged around $3 per envelope, since it includes 100 envelopes per year at a $300 rate.

For a detailed listing of our plan offering, see:

Choose your plan

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!