Skip to main content

I have a document that has is to have 3 people sign it. Two have signed it but the third person is out of the country. How long the document stay active and the third person can sign the documents? Thank you.

That depends on the Expiration set in the envelope at the time it was sent. There is a global account setting for Reminders and Expiration, which then is used at the time of the envelope creation, this Reminder and Expiration can be modified per envelope or per Template under the Advanced Options before sending.

If you are the Sender you can view the Expiration date of the envelope through your DocuSign Inbox. Find the envelope, click into the envelope and then next to the Name of the envelope to the right is an icon that looks like an "i" with a circle around it and that gives you the Expiration Date of the envelope. You could run a report as well I imagine that shows you envelopes sorted by Expiration Date.

Thank you so much! This was exactly what I needed to know. So I can assume the default is 4 months. Thank you again!

CAN I USED THE SIGNATURES OF A VOIDED ENVELOPE AND RESEND IT TO THOSE WHO ARE LEFT TO SIGN?