Skip to main content

How do I stop hovering for Radio Button fields? If that can’t be done, how do I remove the text after “Optional”?

Hello, @Linda M 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

First thing to do: rename your Radio buttons group. You can do that selecting the Radio button group then on the right panel (Properties) go to Group Label then rename for a more friendly short name.

After that select the property Radio button values then rename each value there for what you want the signers can see when hovering on the radio button.

If you would like to make more clear for the signer what’s the Radio Button’s purpose, you can add a text in the property Group Tooltip.

I hope that solves your issue.

Best,

Alexandre  

Thank you, Alexandre.

I need the opposite.  I don’t want any text to appear.  Can this be done?

@Linda M, In this case, if you have only one Radio Button group then you can rename the Group Label for blank (nothing typed there), remove the group values, and don’t put any text in the Group Tooltip.

However, if you have more than one Radio Button group, this second one must have at least a character on the Group Label or a dot, or other symbol. Repeat this for each Radio button group that you have always using a different character for the Group Label name. That’s necessary because if leave in blank all your Radio Buttons they will have the same name (in blank) then they are considered as the same Radio Group like an exact copy from the first one.

Is that clear for you? Let me know if you’re OK with this solution.

Thank you,

Alexandre 

Hi @Linda M,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I don’t think I explained my question well enough.  My question isn’t in regard to Radio Button groups.  It is for any optional fields in the document.