Skip to main content

I've received a dozen Docusign documents related to a home sale, over the past few months.  My realtor says she sent me a critical one 6 days ago, and I don’t see having ever received it.

All this was to my personal email, prior to me having signed up for a Docusign account.  I created a Docusign account this morning under the same email address, which I was hoping would populate with prior documents that I’d received to that email address, but it doesn’t seem to haver done so. 

Anything I can do to view history from my end?  Or not so much? 

@ShockWaveSix  Creating the DocuSign account post receiving an envelope will not populate that envelope in the Inbox as you have already noted.  If a new envelope is sent then that would populate so you could reach out and have the original voided and a new envelope sent. Otherwise you can have the Sender hit the resend to receive the notification again and take action.  Another option that I have used in the past that the Sender would have to perform is a correction to modify the Recipient email to another email address and then “correct” back to the original email which should trigger the envelope to appear in the DocuSign user account.

Hi @ShockWaveSix,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.