Skip to main content

I have both a company DocuSign account (i'm not a administrator), and I have a development DocuSign account. Both use the same email address.

How do I import the DocuSign Template I made in my DEVELOPMENT account into my Company account? I've asked my admin to set me up correctly, and I don't see import in my account. Here are my settings, yet I only see Create Template, no ability to Import the Template I exported from my dev account.

twoOne

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to transfer the templates from your Dev account to your Prod account, to achieve this you will need to download the template from your demo account and then upload it to your Prod account.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=xry1643227563338&topicId=jjd1578456627966.html&_LANG=enus.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello,

Thank you for the information, based on the information provided, it would be best to create a case and ask the support agent to review the account configuration, this could be a bug affecting the account or a misconfiguration of the account.

The case is needed because the information that will review might contain private information that cannot be disclosed in this public forum.

How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.