Skip to main content

I made a mistake in purchasing. Originally, I purchased one account for three months, but I purchased three accounts for one month. May I ask how to refund and re-purchase? How long is the refund time?

Hi @CHENCONGHE !
Thank you for your post in our Community!

Please, reach out to the Customer Support Team and check if they can adjust the number of seats purchased (from 3 to 1), without the need to completely downgrade your account. To contact them, access this article with more instructions: Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

However, if you prefer to downgrade to free + refund, and then purchase again, here is an article with more guidance: Cancel your subscription or close your Docusign account

Please, let me know if I was able to help you with it!

thank you very much for your help sir.

May I ask why I have cancelled or have not received a refund? How long is the refund time? Can I make a purchase before I get a refund?

How do I contact the website administrator? What's their email address?

May I ask why I have cancelled or have not received a refund? How long is the refund time? Can I make a purchase before I get a refund?

How do I contact the website administrator? What's their email address?

Hi @CHENCONGHE !

If you downgrade your plan to free within the refund period, the deadline is usually 14 business days (varying depending on your card issuer) - with the exception of plans purchased through Google Play and Apple Play, which have a process differentiated.

To contact the Docusign Billing team, simply open a ticket through this website: https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport?language=en_US
They’ll be able to help you throughout the process. As I mentioned above, I’d suggest you open a ticket with them before taking any refund action, as I believe they’ll be able to help you reduce Seats and get a proportional refund of your paid amount.

Hello, I am also trying to obtain a refund. I have been trying to raise a support ticket through the website for the past month now and keep getting this message. Is there an email address that I can send my request to, please?  Trying to create a ticket is not working. 

Thank you in advance for your responses

Hi,

My account number is 82766075, and I have two cases open: 1. 14062851 and 2. 14070762. Despite having these cases open, I have received no response or callback. This situation is extremely frustrating, and I feel completely ignored.

I've been a user since 2023, and this year, I only added envelopes for USD 53. However, my account has been auto-renewed without my authorization or permission for 2 seats, amounting to an annual fee of USD 600. I cannot afford this at all, and this charge is putting me in a dire situation. My account balance will go negative, and I’ll be hit with penalties on top of everything. This wrongful debit has left me incredibly stressed and panicked.

I’m prepared to close my account, but I desperately need a refund before I do so. If this isn’t resolved quickly, I won’t be able to pay my bills or put food on the table. I enrolled in DocuSign for office purposes, and they used to reimburse me after approvals. Now, I’m stuck in a nightmare because of this unauthorized charge.

I’ve watched the refund videos, but I’m unsure how to follow up on my open cases after closing my account or canceling. Will I still be able to request a refund? And is my plan even eligible for a refund? I feel completely lost and helpless right now.

I need an immediate refund and an escalation of this matter. You can reach me via the email or phone number provided in my cases.