Skip to main content

My client signed a document through docusign that i´ve sent. The ICP-Brasil certificate was mandatory for the signing. So my client shouldn´t be able to sign the document without the certificate. Although he signed the document with the certificate, i can´t validate it through docusign. What are the possibilities for ICP-Brasil certificate validation through docusign?

Hi Lu,

Welcome  to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to validate your digitally signed document, and I will walk you through the available options.

DocuSign does not offer a validation tool. However, there are region specific services that will help with this task.

You can find a detailed list of the available validator options, here:

List of signature validators for digitally signed documents

For Brazil in specific, you can use  Instituto Nacional de Tecnologia da Informaçao 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Hi @lu.rocha_,

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.   

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hi, I have a question about that. 

I have a signed document in docusign and it is not validated by validate an ICP - Brasil

I need help. why it is not being validated?

Recebi um documento assinado eletronicamente pelo aplicativo Docusign. Como posso conferir a validade da assinatura?