Skip to main content

I know that you cannot unvoid a voided document, but I would like to be able to locate and view the document still.  I have found an envelope ID for the document, but I cannot locate the actual document itself.  I’ve read that it’s possible, it will just have VOID watermarks on it, which is fine…… but how do I locate it?  SOS.

@rebirth “Voided” envelopes should still be present in the DocuSign account.  The exception is if you deleted (or purged via automated removal) the envelope as well which moves the envelope to “deleted” folder for 24 hours before it is removed.  If you were the Recipient of the now voided envelope the envelope would be in your Inbox under Manage of your DocuSign Account. If you were the Sender of the now voided envelope, the envelope would be in the Sent folder under Manage of your DocuSign Account.

Make sure to check your Filters on the folder so that it includes the Date and the Status of the envelope. (I recommend setting to All).

If the envelope was deleted on the Recipient or the Sender side you could find the envelope under Reports but you would not be able to open the envelope document.

Hi @rebirth,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!