Skip to main content

Hello,

I'm Soyoun S. from Alois Ventures.

Our account had changed from Eunice to Miju.

And it's already changed to Miju's account, but I can't access it due to the below error.

Maybe it's a login security issue.

We already informed you that our person in charge will be changed. So your team changed our login email to Miju’s account, but email for verification code wasn’t changed.

The email address we can get the code is set as an Eunice's. We can't access Eunice's email because she already resigned. So I can't login and also can't toggle off the login security. Miju can access the ID, and can use the docusign, but she can’t change the email for the verification code.

So, could you please change the email address for verification code to t  ] ?

We sent you an email on last Wednesday, but can’t get the answer.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Soyoun

(Email removed due to personal information)

Hi @soyoun shin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

If the code being referenced is the one requested when attempting to update the user’s email address, then this behavior cannot be disabled. If you have claimed the domain related to the email currently related to the user in Docusign Admin, then you will be able to update the user’s email address through your Identity Provider’s configuration. Otherwise, you could workaround the issue by creating a new user and transferring the user’s envelopes to it. For more details on these options, see:

How can an administrator change a user's email address?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @soyoun shin,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!