Skip to main content

Document is sent over DocuSign cloud and signature is not completed , so it should be showing in pending or waiting for signautre . but there is no document showing in the accounts. any clue here.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that one of your users received an envelope but is not showing in the DocuSign account.

There is the possibility that the user has another account or a recipient/ghost account, and the envelopes were routed to it, in this situation, I recommend opening a case with DocuSign Support and providing them with the envelope ID to confirm if this is the case, the support agent will provide a proper resolution for this.

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center? and Where can I find the Envelope ID?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issu

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for the details.

we have checked in users all account and there is no pending envelopes for signature.

we have already opened the case 3 days ago with support team and received no response from them. so, i have put this question hoping to find answers if similar case was resolved in past.

there are 10 envelopes that are sent but not showing in the account as pending /waiting for signature and we have tried with filters option too.

we are waiting for reply from support team anyway.

Thank you once again for the quick response.

Regards,

Shubham Naganwar

Hello,

Could you provide the case number?

Best regards,

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue

Hello Christopher,

12245317 - User not able to see envelopes in inbox - is the case number we have opened up.

please check and let me know if there's any update from your side.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Shubham Nagnawar

Hello,

An email was sent to the owner of the case stating that the user has two DocuSign accounts, This email was sent on 09/01/2023, which would explain why envelopes are not showing, since there are two accounts the user might be logged in with the wrong one, I suggest to have the user that is the case owner reply back to the case, all I can give is general information on this public forum.

Best regards,

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for checking onto this.

we have received update on the case today .same has been informed to user.

no further queries from my side.

Regards,

Shubham