Skip to main content

I have a very urgent question for our CEO.

He needs to sign a lot of documents in DocuSign but the documents that need to be signed, aren't displayed in "Action Required". The number is always 0. This is very unclear.

However, the documents to sign are visible in his mailbox.

Is there a solution for this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that your CEO documents are not showing in their DocuSign account.

This could happen for several reasons, which are listed below:

1. The envelopes are coming from an account on a different server than the server that your account is in and are being redirected to a Recipient account (a placeholder account created in the backend).
  2. You have another account opened a long time ago with the same email address to which the envelopes started to redirect to.

In both cases, I would recommend contacting customer support to have this confirmed and have the accounts closed up so that the envelopes can route to the correct account: https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down the page to “More Support Options” and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." You will have different options to contact Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!