Skip to main content

Signers are set to different colors and I have the yellow set for the first signer and blue for the second. My manager is the second signer and she is not receiving the documents and I have no idea where they are going. They are not going to the email that is attached to our account either.

For the ones that have been signed by clients, is there a way to resend them to my manager and then resolve the issue of where they are sending to?

Thanks,

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that your signer isn't receiving our emails, but I will gladly help you correct the issue as soon as possible.

You are able to confirm the status of the email notification as part of your envelope's history, in Manage>Actions (next to the envelope)>History.

If the message was successfully sent to the email address in question, then most likely the root cause of the problem will be listed in the article provided below:

Why am I not getting DocuSign email notifications?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

It is showing that it was sent and has the time stamp of when it was sent to the second email as well. I resent the copy and verified again with my manager, but she is still not receiving them.

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

In that case, you will need to refer your IT team to the guide provided below, where they will find the most common root causes for this issue and their respective solutions.

Why am I not getting DocuSign email notifications?

If needed, we can look for the response of the recipient's email server at the moment of sending the notification. However, in most scenarios, this will just reflect the same information as the envelope history.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!