Skip to main content

Hi Community,

I have a document in which vacations are requested, and people must add the dates, from - to. There are 2 text fields added with a date format.
I would like to know if there is a way with a formula, to take the number of days chosen, for example, if I choose from Monday to Wednesday, that field returns the number 3.

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

@LauraMU 

You can leverage the DateDiff() formula, which will return you the difference between two date fields.
I think you need to add an additional day to include the last day. Therefore, the formula should be:

DateDiff((EndDate],,StartDate])+1

→ EndData and StartDate are the two data labels of the text fields, simply modify to your data labels.

You can find more information on date formulas in this Docusign Support article.

​Hi @LauraMU,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!