Skip to main content

Hi DS Community,

Hope you are doing well. I’m Laura, IT Solution Analyst and DS Admin.

I am trying look for the volume in MBs of DocuSign documents that were sent out for an specific time period. Do you know who can I get this information? 

Thanks in advance for any help. 

@LauraMU I looked through a variety of Reports and found nothing to indicate that there is a Report output in the Column of any Reports indicating the MB size for documents associated to envelopes. The closest I came within the “Edit Column” options was “number of files” or “number of pages”.  I would say this does not exist currently in any Reports that I am aware of in DocuSign and to send in a feature request.

@LauraMU - I don’t believe there is a report in DocuSign that shows the volume of envelopes/documents sent in megabytes (MBs).  I think that’s what you are asking.   You might be able to extrapolate the value of MB by adding the # of Files to an Envelope report and from there assign an average size for your files. 

Hello @LauraMU ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!