Skip to main content
Hello, Is there a way that I can print a report or even the sheets of Docusigns that are still Pending for a Signature?? I need to be able to follow up with a phone call or a separate email.. I resend daily to some ppl, but they are being ignored. Thanks

Hi 

If you check the reports in DocuSign you can create your own reports albeit limited. Once you have your criteria I would recommend scheduling the report so it will be in your inbox each morning.

Have you set up the automatic reminders and expiry settings then you can manage these in you quick access folders in manage.

I think the expiration is the longest we were able to pick, but since the new update, I haven't seen the automatic send button... So, I've been manually sending them, by clicking the button. My question though is, how can I print what's still Pending? I like to have the paper document with all customers in front of me to verbally call & make notes on the sheet...

What do you have set as reminders. When you set up the system did yoi setup the first and subsequent reminders. If not then you can still add these to each envelope. The expiry settings by default are 120 and you can set a pre expiry alert which would then add the envelope into the need attention folders.

I typically recommend setting the first reminder at 2 days then either 1 or 2 days after that so the system will do the work for me.

In terms of printing you can select the print option when you select the envelope and print it out

I did set up reminders the first time around, but it's not in the same location now.

So, is there a way I can print a report??

I don't understand the location is in the Admin for system wide defaults and if you allow them you can change in each envelope.

I did suggest you run the reports as this would give you what you need.