Skip to main content

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Do they see another option called "Shared Access"? Was the envelope sharing made under Settings > User > Share envelopes? After you changed the settings, did the user log out and log back into the account? Can you have them clear their cookies and cache?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi, they did not have the Shared Access option, I looked. I did go to the user setting and shared envelope with user, but he is still unable to see it. I will have him do as you suggested to see if that works. Thank you!

Hi, the user is still unable to view the shared envelope and now he is also getting an envelope limit reached message. I'm not sure what the issue is. I tried troubleshooting but his set up is similar to all the other users with the same role. I did notice he has not completed the set up below. Is it possible this is causing the issue? Thank you.

image.png

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

It seems like the user is not logged in to the correct account, I would recommend the admin send the user a rest password from the admin tab, this can be done by going to:

1. Settings
  2. Users
  3. Locate the user and select the drop-down next to the name (the "Actions" drop-down)
  4. Reset Password

They should get an email in which they can reset the password that is linked to the account.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hi, thank you for your help. He was using a personal account as opposed to the institutions. We made the correction and he is all set. Appreciate your help.