Skip to main content

My company provide me with Business Pro account, which seems that it is not compliant with the part 11. What is the account plan name that is compliant with the part 11, and what is a annual fee for it. In addition, although my company’s plan is the Business Pro, can an individual upgrade the account to be compliant with the part 11?

Thank you for your quick response!

@jmleeLCB 

There is a DocuSign Part 11 Module available to avoid non-compliant configurations with the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulation. As you stated correctly this is a paid module and it is not available as an individual account upgrade via the DocuSign web site.

Please reach out to your DocuSign Sales contact to get pricing information applicable for your company.

Hi @jmleeLCB,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!