Skip to main content

After we made the updates to the Resource file we notice this ,  the Document is loading with the header however when we click on Continue the header is disappearing.  I have posted both screenshots.

Any idea why this is happening.

We not sure why this is happening.

Regards

Hello @BDhanjee ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

To see if I understood correctly, you want the “Please review & act on these documents” wording to show even after you click on continue, is that correct?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Morning Nathaly

Currently this is the behavior we are experiencing. When the Docusign Loads up we are seeing the  “Please review & act on these documents”. However we DO NOT want to see that. We spoke to a dev at Docsign who pointed us to the Config file that we need to Edit in order to remove that. We followed his instructions however now when we the IFrame loads up we still see “Please review & act on these documents” but when we click on the actual IFrame it disappears. The behavior looks a little glitchy since  you see the “Please review & act on these documents” and then it goes away. 

We don't want to see this section at the top with “Please review & act on these documents” and the person information that's our main goal. We want the Iframe to look like Image number 2 from the Load up.

Hello @BDhanjee ,

Thank you for reaching back and clarifying.

Can you provide the resource files that were edited? 

Can you confirm that you set the appropriate values according to page 29 in the signing resource files?: Resource Files

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

@nathaly.monge Thank you for your help I really Appreciate it. Here is the Resource file we are using. just to be Clear we trying to remove this section.

@nathaly.monge Please ignore, we found a setting in the Resource file we did not set correctly. Once we set it we found the header was removed. 

thanks again for all your help.

Regards

BDhanjee 

Hello @BDhanjee ,

Thank you for reaching back.

I’m glad you were able to change the setting and have the needed header hidden from the signing session.

I hope you have a great day!

Best regards,