Skip to main content

Good morning.

I’m working on a pledge document for a campaign. As I enter the fillable fields, I need to use numbers WITHOUT decimals (for dates and timeframe) but that isn’t an option in the number format section. Is there a way to do that?  I’m stumped. Thanks! ss

@StacySeger 

If you need to use numbers without decimals for dates and timeframes but don't see that option in the number format section, you can try the following workaround:

1. Text Field: Instead of using a number field, use a text field. You can manually restrict input to numeric values only. Although it won’t enforce formatting as strictly as a number field, it will allow you to enter numbers without decimals.

2. Validation: If you want to ensure that the text field only accepts numeric input (without decimals), you can add a validation pattern. For example, you can use a regular expression like ^\d+$ to allow only whole numbers.

Hello @StacySeger ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!