Skip to main content
Solved

Find DocuSign Sender by Envelope ID

• 6 February 2024
  • 2 replies

A co-worker emailed me an unsigned agreement that had a DocuSign Envelope ID on it and I’m trying to find the signed copy of the agreement.  The co-worker doesn’t have it, and the vendor isn’t responding.  Is there a way to determine which account or email initiated the signing process using the envelope ID?

@PStalvig Typically I need the Sender or a Recipient email address of someone who received that envelope and it being sent to a DocuSign Account I administer.  If the envelope didn’t land in the Inbox of a User in your DocuSign Account then it would be next to impossible to find the origin. If you had the envelope notification you would be able to see the Sender email address. The only suggestion I have would be to see if DocuSign Support could assist based on the Envelope ID, they may be able to provide either the Sender or the Account from which it originated.

​Hello @PStalvig ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!