Skip to main content

I have been using Docusign to create fillable form templates. I cannot figure out how to set it up where the text that is put in the fillable form boxes matches the font of the letters- the default looks like Serif but our forms are in Arial 11 point, and I’d like the input text in the fillable blanks to match when filled out. I already have it set as Arial, 11 point, Blank under Fields & Properties in Sending Settings. Is there anything I can do to change this setting? Thank you.

@TJA  - I always found the exact matching of the font and size to be problematic.  Also, you need to consider the display on the screen is different than the on paper.   I think you are doing everything correctly.  I would recommend you run a couple of tests and depending on the ultimate outcome (digital or print) that you adjust accordingly.  

Hi @TJA,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.