Skip to main content

According to DS Support articles and posts found on the Community, I should be able to set a specific navigation order for the fields in my template so that the signer completes them in a logical order.  The sources say that i should find a section call Field Order on the right side of the screen along with the Formatting, Validation, etc sections.  However, that section is not there.  I have attached a screenshot of the options available to me in that area - Field Order is not there. Our account is an Enterprise account, so it is my understanding that we should have everything available.  Please explain why this isn’t there and what needs to happen to add it.

@Teri.Maier The best option is to create a DocuSign case/ticket to see if this feature can be enabled for your Account or if the feature requires a certain Account plan.

Hello @Teri.Maier ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Was this ever solved?  The response marked “answer” doesn’t have any information...

Yes, it was solved.  I had to open a service ticket.  There was a feature that, for some inexplicable reason, was not visible in our settings.  Once the Customer Service Support technician made the option visible, I was able to set up the field order as I wished.

Yes, it was solved.  I had to open a service ticket.  There was a feature that, for some inexplicable reason, was not visible in our settings.  Once the Customer Service Support technician made the option visible, I was able to set up the field order as I wished.

I have been trying to get that for almost 2 months, I am still waiting for it!! I have the Field order section but the formating and validation sections are not there!! These people are so unefficient!!

It make me crazy!