Skip to main content

Hello,

I am receiving the following error when trying to send a template: “A tab LocalePolicy is invalid. A formula tab LocalePolicy does not match a numerical tab LocalePolicy from its formula.”

I have checked and rechecked my formulas to no avail. I’ve utilized the same formulas in another template which is working just fine. I’ve made sure that the formulas are set up exactly the same way in both templates but it is still giving me the above error message.

How do I locate the problem to fix it? I’ve attached the template that is having issues for reference.

Thanks,

Tori

Hi @ToriB,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to use your template due to this error, but I will assist in locating the root cause of the issue.

After some research I found the cause of the error to be the “Total Household Income Amount” formula in your template. 

However, there is no real reason why this formula should cause any issues, as it’s a simple sum between 2 numeric values. 

Taking this into consideration I have concluded that you are being affected by product issue NDSESEND-6565. This error is caused by a problem with the new Number standard field.

Don’t hesitate to reference ticket ID NDSESEND-6565 in a support case, and we will provide you with updates on the ticket’s status as soon as they are available.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @ToriB,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!