Skip to main content

error message :

You have attempted to access a restricted URL. If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact your internal system administrator . Transaction Id: 09bfb3b8-59db-4479-83aa-cb1978356951

Appears often, then I wait about 15 minutes or half an hour and everything is back to normal.

Anybody knows what the problem is?

@NDo What exactly are the steps performed to get to this error? Are you trying to open a URL for a Powerform? Access an envelope or perhaps login to your DocuSign account?

just simply login, as usual.

@NDo Sounds like an outage but I would suggest checking with your DocuSign Admin and possibly other Users to see if they have the same issue. Also you can check the DocuSign Trust Site to see if there are any known issues.

https://www.docusign.com/trust/system-status

David Schmitz,

Thanks for letting me know about the system status. This is what I found. Seems to me that they are working on the problem since it seems to be exactly what I have ben experiencing, even though I’m not with Salesforce.

Thanks,

NDo

Salesforce customers may see an issue when establishing new connections or refreshing connections will not be able to authenticateSubscribe

Investigating - We are currently investigating the issue.
Apr 18, 2024 - 14:02 UTC

Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results.
Apr 18, 2024 - 02:19 UTC

Identified - The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.
Apr 17, 2024 - 18:32 UTC

Update - We are continuing to investigate this issue.
Apr 17, 2024 - 17:57 UTC

Investigating - We are currently investigating this issue.
Apr 17, 2024 - 17:43 UTC

@NDo It great to know that the issue is not some type of random event, so hopefully the issue is addressed soon for your Account and connectivity.

Hi @NDo,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @Christopher.Alpizar 

I have several users reporting this same message but with a different transaction ID.

“You have attempted to access a restricted URL. If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact your internal system administrator. Transaction ID….”

We use single signon from our internal site to DocuSign. It seems that if the user clears the cache and cookies, the issue is resolved. However, that is a nuisance.

It seems that it occurs only if I dont wait in between 2 transactions.

Hi @NDo,

I hope you are doing well.

Are you using an integration? can you provide more information about what you are referring to as a transaction?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.