Skip to main content
Question

Envelops disappear on receiver's end within 45 mins

• 23 August 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi,

My DocuSign has been having problems - seems like whenever I send over documents, the files would disappear within 45 mins or 1 hour. What could be causing this issue and how can we fix it?

Best,

Clare

Hello @clare,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, are the envelopes disappearing from their Docusign account or their email account?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some of the options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

the envelopes disappear from the Docusign account, which should be an corporate account. Historically, this hasn’t been an issue. Wondering what could be causing this issue, and what we can do to fix this. Thanks. 

Hello @clare,

Thank you for reaching back, do you know when this might have started? Are you the only user being affected by this on your account? Is this for in-progress envelopes or is it also affecting complete envelopes?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

hi! the problem started on august 22nd, can confirm i am not the only user affected. This is only for in-progress envelopes.

This shouldn’t have anything to do with clicking ‘ save and close’, then send envelopes from drafts, correct? Historically, taking this approach hasn’t caused an issue.

Hello @clare,

Thank you for reaching back, if you send the regular way, do you get the same issue?

Best regards,

hi Chris, 

Yes, same issue persist for multiple senders and receivers. 

Hello @clare,

A bug might be affecting your account, to determine if this is the case, you will need to open a case with Docusign support, the case is needed because Private Identifiable Information will be reviewed and that cannot be disclosed on this public forum. To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

Best regards,