Skip to main content

I just signed up for the monthly standard plan for 3 Users. It says on my plan summary that I have 30 envelopes. Then on the other users he has sent 3 envelopes and it says he is out and needs to upgrade. For the standard plan, shouldn’t it be 100 envelopes each? 

Hi @JWL,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your user is being asked to upgrade their plan, but I will assist you in locating the root cause of the issue.

This behavior is usually related to having 2 memberships related to the same email address.

To confirm if this is the cause of the error, try sending a reset password email to the affected user in Settings>Users>Actions>Reset Password. Once they have changed their password, have them try again, and verify if the error persists there.

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Reset User Passwords

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @JWL,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!