Skip to main content

We have the standard $25 per month per user. We only have one user account.  I sometimes login in from different locations. For some reason only one of the locations that I login from when I hit send it says maximum envelops exceeded.   However, I will try to send the same envelope from a different location and I do not get that message. Any ideas on why this is happening? Is this like a Netflix policies to stop sharing ids?

Hello @CRS ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the account works in specific places, I understand that depending on where you are and where you login you have or not have envelopes.

Docusign does not have such a policy, so it could be something else.

Can you please confirm if you have multiple accounts with the same email address? You might be accessing those accounts by accident when in different location. The way to see this is for you to reproduce the issue in a location where you know it always shows, then click on the profile portrait in the upper-right, and see which Account ID you are on and compare it to the one that does not give the issue: I am having trouble logging into my Docusign account

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @CRS ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!