Skip to main content

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a free DocuSign account set up and I was just about to send a contract to be signed by the recipient, however, It has come up on my account that I’ve reached my envelope limit. This does not make sense as it says online “if you're collecting signatures, you can only send three documents with a free DocuSign account” However, I’ve sent way over three documents through out this year and last year, so I don’t understand why I didn’t get this exceeding limit before? I’ve sent more than three before. 

@Heybridge Dental Practice If you are able to submit a DocuSign Support case they would likely be able to provide more details on if the Account type has changed over the past year.  My assumption would be that you had a specific Account type such as a paid edition or at least a trial that allowed a greater number of envelopes.  That account may have been downgraded to a free account which primarily is used for envelope storage with minimum envelope sending capabilities.

Hello @Heybridge Dental Practice ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!