Skip to main content

Hello all,

I am currently being presented with a contract and have been informed I signed but on the contract provided it only says electronically signed and no where on the contract does it have my name or digital signatures.

I was provided an envelope ID and have went to my account (which i have add since 2013) to look at past agreements and there is no document during that time

Also, when i go to the following  https://app.docusign.com/documents/details/{envelope_id} while on my account

I get an error that says “unable to access the envelope”

I called docusign support and they were able to see the completed certificate of completion and say my email is on the file, but then why cant I see it on my profile anywhere and why cant I view anything about the document that it alleges I signed.

They even told me I had two accounts attached to me email? When I log into the other account (supposedly attached to my email) there is no document there either.

So why would docusign support be able to see my email is attached to a certificate of completion but i have no records on the account with that email anywhere on my profile.

@dplcde231

Ask whoever presented you with the contract to provide the Certificate of Completion as well, so you can check how it came into being.

You should have access to the envelope, if it was signed via email (remote signing). If it was signed with embedded signing, like through a different application or portal it may not be in your Docusign account.

Hi @dplcde231,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution or if the information provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.