Skip to main content

Hi community!...Is there current functionality which will allow me to extract an envelope ‘History’ report for a set of envelopes, via reporting? (Use case: I have identified a list of envelopes I need to provide to Audit, and I need to evidence if a customer has downloaded the envelope contents, which, as far as I’m aware, can only be obtained from / via the envelope ‘History’ function). Hope this makes sense?...Tks in advance!

Hi @Mike Beveridge,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community.  

I understand that you are looking to export your envelope’s Certificate of Completion in bulk, and I will share more details on the available options to accomplish your goal.

For this scenario I would recomment you look into our Retrieve app, with Docusign Retrieve you can bulk download your envelopes and data to an external storage location. 

You will want to select the “Certificate of completion only” option in the Format section of your Export’s setup.

For more details on how to work with Docusign Retrieve, see: 

How to Configure Retrieve Settings 

Create Exports

Note: Some advanced features and options are sold separately from most Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. 

For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator or Docusign Customer Support. Visit our Contact Support web page for contact options to reach Customer Support.  

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this.  

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

Hi Alejandro, I think you may have misinterpreted my request. When I select an envelope, then select History...the envelopes actions are displayed to me...on screen. When I select ‘Download’ - this action downloads the COC, which is NOT the same list of actions as the envelope ‘History’...how can I download a copy of the envelope history, Please?...Tks in advance!

Hi Mike,
You simply need to Print as PDF, see in the screenshot below. But you need to do it manually for each envelope.

Hope this helps,
Sofian Saoudi | Founder @Solusign Consulting - Docusign Partner

Need help with Docusign?
 🌎  www.solusign.com | 📧 hello@solusign.com | 📺 Learn Docusign on YouTube 

Thankyou Sofian!

@Mike Beveridge  You’re welcome, if you can select as ‘Best answer’ if will help other Docusign users find the solution quicker!
Sofian Saoudi | Founder @Solusign Consulting - Docusign Partner

Need help with Docusign?
 🌎  www.solusign.com | 📧 hello@solusign.com | 📺 Learn Docusign on YouTube 

Hi @Mike Beveridge,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!