Skip to main content

I want to enable “Enable PDF/A Conversion and Compliance” in my account. Tecnical support told me that is a separate option and i have to buy it, but not any commercial Docusign contact me after a week. Someone know how to have a commercial contact in docusign or, more or less, how much does it costs? thanks

Hello @dovevivo ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you weren’t contacted back. I understand you are looking to enable our feature “Enable PDF/A Conversion and Compliance”.

For more information about the feature, please view the following link: PDF A Conversion and Compliance

If you’re the DocuSign Admin of a corporate plan and have questions about enabling a feature or if it’s available, please reach out to your DocuSign Account Executive/Manager. S/he will be able to provide guidance, information and pricing. 

However, If you are a DocuSign Web customer and are the DocuSign Administrator on the account (no assigned Account Executive/Manager), there are a couple of ways you can go. If the feature is available on a different web plan (for example, if you currently have a Standard or Personal subscription/plan, and you see a feature that’s available on a Business Pro web plan), you can go through the process of upgrading the account yourself. However, if you realize that the feature is not available on any web plan/subscription (or, aren’t sure), you should reach out to our Sales org at https://www.docusign.com/contact-sales or 1-877-720-2040.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @dovevivo ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!