Skip to main content

I’m creating competency evaluations for our staff and have a question regarding the employee name.  I have it set that the evaluation will first go to the supervisor to fill out and then the employee will receive it next after the supervisor has signed off on it so the employee can read the comments and constructive criticism from their superior.  However after testing it, the employee name will not show up when the supervisor gets it, only when they receive.  Is there a way that I can change it so it will list the employees name at the top when the manager receives the document? 

Prefill fields via Text - Employee name, could be useful here.

Ref : https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=nwo1611173513994.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @Jwesthoff,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!