Skip to main content

My client keeps receiving the email all jumbled with links to the Docusign not the normal review page.  Has anyone ever had this issue and how do we correct it?  I have had him reboot his computer and close out of his email.  It looks fine on his phone but he wants to see if on a big screen.  Any advise is appreciated

Hi @APG,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your recipient is experiencing issues with your envelope’s email notification, but I will help you get to the bottom of the issue.

In my experience this behavior tends to be related to a device or email app specific configuration issue, since your recipient is able to view the email without issues in their mobile. 

Because of this reason, you would need in depth knowledge of the recipient’s setup in order to correct their device’s issue.

Instead, as a quick workaround, I would suggest having the recipient forward their envelope notification to you, you could then copy and paste the envelope access link and re-send it in a new message.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @APG,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!