Skip to main content

Editing text within a template document for signature for many different people and changing text

I have student enrollment contracts and info in the contract change per student (i.e., scholarship Amount; Student Name; Services provided; etc.) -- but the main doc stays the same for all 50 students.  How can I individually edit an enrollment student contract and still have parents select a few radio dials and sign/date the document?  Please advise if this is possible to do and if it is possible -- how.  Thanks

@CatDogOne2 

DocuSign is perfect for your needs. You can create a Template and add customizable fields such as Scholarship Amount, Student Name, Services Provided, etc. This allows you to easily modify them as needed.

When sending envelopes using a template, you can prefill these fields and tailor each envelope for individual students. If you need to send envelopes to multiple students simultaneously, you can utilize the Bulk Send feature to send all 50 envelopes at once.

Hi @CatDogOne2,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.