Skip to main content

hello.

i need to change some email addresses that i use each week. by that i mean, i send iout the same things every week to approx. 45 people. some people have changed their addresses but i can’t find an option to edit email addresses that i have stored in docusign that self populate when i out peoples names in.

i’m losing my mind having to re-enter addresses every week for people who have changed their email addresses.

thanks

garnet

Do you know that under your Profile in your DocuSign account, you have access to your Contacts?  Go to your profile (Top right corner) and click on My Preferences → Contacts.   You should find there all your previously sent recipients used when you sent envelopes.

thank you so much. i did find it and why it took me so long i have no idea.

thanks

garnet

Hi Garnet,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

i did!

thank you so much. great community.

thanks again

garnet

Hi Garnet,

I hope you are doing well. I am glad to hear that.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

What if you’re not the original creator of the contact?

Everyone has access to DocuSign in our office, which means the email addresses of contacts are created by several different people.  I hope there is an easy and efficient method whereby I can update all the contact details, even for those I didn’t create. 

@Colin Fenwick 

You will need to check with your Docusign Administrator for Address Book permission.  Depending on what settings have been enabled on your account, you may not have access.   Please refer to this information: Manage Contacts (docusign.com)

Thanks for your prompt response, John.

I myself have been given Administrator access but I'm still unable to edit contact email addresses created by others.  How am I able to do this? The link you provided doesn't appear to answer this.

Thanks