Skip to main content

We have issues with the INDEX.csv for the mentioned file name

It relates to PDF naming when there is like PDF.13MOTIS.pdf the new version of retrieve is fine for docusign retrieve, but when its like PDF.MXE062.XPS.pdf, the retrieve returns the rown in the index.csv with PDF.MXE062.XPS and doesn't supply .pdf . We know we can append that .pdf to make it work, but what we don't know is if we have some names like PDF.XXX.YYYY.ZZZ.pdf and then Docusign Retrieve may only return PDF.XXX.YYY and our append of .pdf only causes PDF.XXX.YYYY.pdf and the file name is PDF.XXX.YYYY.ZZZ.pdf.

Hi @Dale Haverkamp,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear about this issue with your Retrieve Index File omitting your .PDF file extension, but I will assist in solving the issue. I have been advised by our Microsoft Engineers, that this issue will need to be escalated to them internally. To do so, please create a new support case by filling out the form provided below:

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Dale Haverkamp,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!