Skip to main content
Question

Drawing feature

• 29 March 2024
  • 2 replies

I do not see the Drawing feature in my Docusign.

I would like to highlite areas of a document.

Hello!  Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans and not turned on by default. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator or DocuSign Customer Support. Visit our Contact Support web page for contact options to reach Customer Support.

Once the Drawing field is turned on, you should see it under your Standard Field Palette on the left hand field navigator.  To use it, simply follow this article:  https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=ilm1598911310881.html&_LANG=enus

Again, you’ll need to discuss with your admin about getting the field enabled first for your account.

Hope this helps and I wish you an excellent day!

Hi @DBeauchamp,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.