Skip to main content

Is there an option to download multiple envelopes at once?

Can a user download all the envelopes in their account simultaneously, or is downloading one envelope at a time the only available option?

Best regards,

Ilse

@IlseDoc 

Downloading multiple envelopes at once in DocuSign isn't directly supported through the standard user interface.

You can set up DocuSign Connect to automatically send completed documents to a specified location, such as a network drive or an external application, where you can then download them in bulk.

If you have development resources, you can use the DocuSign API to create a script that fetches multiple envelopes and downloads them to a specified location. This approach requires some programming knowledge but can be highly effective for bulk operations.

There is also an application called Retrieve that works to provide batch downloading. 

Thank you very much for your answer.

Programming was a long time ago for me, so I'm not going to dive into it right away now. :-)
Where can I download the Retrieve software to try that option?

Best regards,
Ilse

@JohnSantos 
Thank you very much for your answer.

Programming was a long time ago for me, so I'm not going to dive into it right away now. :-)
Where can I download the Retrieve software to try that option?

Best regards,
Ilse

@IlseDoc 

You can find more information about Retrieve here. Docusign Retrieve 4.2. You will need to contact DocuSign directly for instructions on how to download.

Hi @IlseDoc,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.