Skip to main content

I am trying to download a document into separate pdfs after it has been completed by my client. It was working yesterday but today it wont do it..I only get the basic form completed and summary...Has anything changed on docusign or is it my end???

Hello @Karen Searle, Welcome to the Community!

Karen it might be case that the documents are more than 5 MB coz When documents are smaller than 5 MB, they are typically attached as individual PDF files. However, when the file size exceeds 5 MB, the documents are either merged into a single file or not attached altogether, unfortunately, this is something that can not be changed. and if you see that document is less them 5 MB and still not working then you can create a Customer Support case and a Tech Expert will be able to help. 

Link for your refrence:  https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Why-are-documents-not-attached-to-the-Completed-email-notification

Thanks!

Mark it “BEST” if you like the answer!

Hi @Karen Searle,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!