Skip to main content

Hi I have for some reason 3 seats and i only need one. I also bought a lot of envelops but docusign tells me i have none left.

I need to have some refund on the seats. 

Hi Mark,

Welcome  to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you have purchased more seats than what you needed, but I will gladly help you correct this issue as soon as possible.

If your account was configured with our Standard or Bussiness pro web plans, a seat will allow you to have access to more envelopes throughout the account and your user (as long as you don’t create more user memberships).

You can remove an undesired seat assigned to a user in Settings>Users>Actions>Close. 

For more details on these topics, see:

What is a DocuSign Envelope? - How do seats work with envelopes?

Remove Users from Accounts

In the case that you might want us to look into refunding an undesired seat, you are welcome to open a new support case (once your undesired user has been closed) and have a Support Expert look into your request.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Hi Mark,

We would appreciate it if you could take into consideration selecting the comment as the "Best Answer", this helps other users find the answer to this issue in the future. 

And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.