Skip to main content

I have 3 documents which need signatures from 6 people but only I need the final copy.

How do I stop DocuSign form sending copies to everyone else?

Hi there

There is no way to set this up as the system will send a copy to anyone who has been involved with an action in the documents.

The only way is by the individual person if they create an account if they would like to receive emails for specific elements of the various processes in DocuSign

We have the option to suppress the completion email to embedded signers. Not sure, if you are using embedded signing

Hello @GBarrow,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, this is a follow-up on your post, I understand that you do not want the final document to be sent to the recipients.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @GBarrow,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

We have the option “Send completion emails to embedded signers” unchecked, however, users are still receiving signed completion emails.

Hi @MJM5402,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator