Skip to main content

im trying to upload documents on my iphone to doc us sign but it comes up on doc usign with a message saying” new app available to upgrade” I initally tried to close that but it won’t let me close, I tried to get the new app to  upload but it just circles me back to the original “ new app available to upload “ message. Help!

Hello @realtorteri

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you, I understand that you are using the iOS app and you are getting the message ” new app available to upgrade”

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

What is the current version of the app that you are using?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @realtorteri,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

I'm having an issue where I could log in on the app but the dashboard froze, it came up with an error about my account being compromised.  I uninstalled, reinstalled and cleared cache and cookies, now I can't even use the app as when I open it I can't select the log in button as it's all frozen out and not responding.

Hello @MissSusie79

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the DocuSign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I know the importance of having the ability to view your documents as needed. I understand that you are unable to use your mobile app.

What is the current version of the app that you are using?

Does the behavior persist regardless of the device that you are using?

If you log in using the web browser, are you able to view your information?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

I can now access my original account on the web but the app still doesn't respond when I open it, the dashboard seems locked out.  I have installed the latest version, I've also tried the Beta too but neither work and I'm getting the same issue with both.  

How do I gain access via the app please? I don't have any other issue besides it locking on the dashboard. I don't have another device to try using the app on sorry, I only have this one.

Hi @MissSusie ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Can you provide what OS are you using? is it iOS or android?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator