Skip to main content

I got this “Docusign Submission Failed” when trying to submit ZipForm to docusign. There was no problem before as late as 2 weeks ago. There’s been no change to my Docusign login, or ZipForm login/setting. I have unlinked and re-link docusign again from Zipform successfully. Please help to get this going again.

Thanks,

Try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. This can resolve issues caused by corrupted data interfering with the application's functionality. If this does not work I would contact support. 

Hi @khiem,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Hi, I’m having this same issue. Cleared my cookie and cache with no luck. 

Hi @GregSchwartz,

Thank you for sharing your issue.

Have you tried unlinking/linking your DocuSign account?

You can find detailed steps on this process, here:

How do I unlink my Docusign Rooms for Real Estate and zipForm accounts?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

The 'docusign submission failed' adds hours to my workload when submitting through transactions on zipforms. What is the fix???

Hi @GregSchwartz,

Thank you for sharing your issue.

Have you tried the steps mentioned in my previous comment?

And if you have, what results did you get?

You can find detailed steps on this process, here:

How do I unlink my Docusign Rooms for Real Estate and zipForm accounts?

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Got this same exact issue and unlinking/relinking did not work. Signing out and back in did not work. Not sure what the issue is but really keeping me from sending out a contract. Please SOS.

Hi @agzz,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Have you tried using other networks and devices? This has helped solve this issue in the past as well. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,