Skip to main content

Hello,

I am using DocuSign eSignature (21 CFR 11 enabled). I am trying to find the release version that I am currently using (e.g. v1.23.456 or similar). Appreciate any help that can be provided,

Thanks,

Mark

Hi @Mark_Kelleher,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to find our application’s version, and I will share more details on this topic.

Since DocuSign eSignature is a web based application, there is no official application version.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi Alejandro,

thank you very much for your response.

Best,

Mark

Hi @Mark_Kelleher,

Thank you for following up.

I am glad you found the resources I shared useful. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.   

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

As a follow up to this inquiry…  This answer doesn’t seem consistent with other information provided by DocuSign.  For example on the page where you can review validator test results, the reports are listed by release number.  From this you can deduce that the current release is likely 24.2.100.50320 because the next release is in August.  My interest is in knowing what the elements of the release number signify.  For example with two releases in July 2024, is one a major release and one a minor release?  How would I know.  I am interested in reviewing notes for major releases and not for just bug fixes.

Hi Alejandro R.,

I appreciate the feedback provided so far, however like KTaylor -  I’m a bit confused as whether the Release # for the Validator reports are the actual version / release #s or simply the Val “report’ release IDs and not the application’s release ID?

I have an enquiry from my Regulatory and Quality Affairs colleagues to advise what DocuSign eSignature version we are currently running, however - I’m having to pause my feedback until I ascertain if there is no official application version or if indeed the above highlighted is what to reference.

Any help to clarify would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Damola