Skip to main content

Hi, Can anyone help me - i need vat receipt for my docusign account for my accountant. I have no emails from them with receipts or the link to download. Cant for the life of me find where to do it on the docusign website (even after log in)… Thanks in advance

Hi @LMB !

If you purchased your Docusign account plan through our Docusign website, you can view and download your Docusign invoices by accessing your eSignature Settings > Plan and Billing menu. Please, check this article to get more information: Download an Invoice

For future invoices, you can add your tax identification/vat receipt in Address Line 2. Please access eSignature Settings > Account Profile > Account Address. Check this article for more information: Update Your Account Name and Address

For invoices already created, I’m not sure if Docusign can edit them. My recommendation is to open a case with Docusign Customer Support and ask them if is this possible. To open a case, please follow these steps: Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

I hope I could clarify your question!

Hi @LMB,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.