Skip to main content

We reactivated the user’s profile hoping this would resolve the issue, but it did not. We also sent this same envelope to another user and it was received by the second user.

@Kathy Glynn I think more information is required on this specific topic.  I am assuming you had a DocuSign User who was closed, and then a envelope was sent to that User, then the User was re-activated?  If this is the scenario then it is a situation of interest because typically closed Users will still have the envelopes in their Inbox and Sent that were there when the User was active. But an inactive user just like a User who doesn’t even exist under a DocuSign Account would likely get the email notification but the envelope I do not believe would appear under the closed user account ( I Have never tested this personally). After reactivating a User its very much like opening the user for business so envelopes sent between the time it was closed and then re-opened would not just appear in the Inbox.  If you send a new envelope post reopening does that envelope appear?

If you have an envelope that was not delivered due to reopening a User OR if the User just created their User account, I have found that correcting the envelope and changing that specific Recipient to my own address, saving that correction and then doing another correction to set it back to the original Recipient should trigger that envelope to appear in the active User’s Inbox.

Hi @Kathy Glynn,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.