Skip to main content

Hi Docusign Community,

My inbox is absolutely empty and none of the previously singed documents showing up. Very frustrating for me. Anyone else experiencing this? Is it a known issue or incident already ? 

Hi, this is a known issue. I have just spoke to DocuSign support. No ETA on a fix. Sounds like affecting everyone.

Hi @syedee,

I hope you are doing well.

The issues that is affecting the Customers in EU and other sites are unable to access eSign (IM-39526) 

Cause:

Due to the enablement of a misconfigured feature, customers who attempted to log into their DocuSign accounts may have encountered an invalid cookie which prevented them from logging in. 

The misconfiguration was rolled back at 08:34 UTC. After that point, customers who had this experience could clear their browser’s cookies, restart their browser,  or log in again. DocuSign implemented a complete fix at 14.58 UTC.

The incident has been resolved. Outage duration and incident timelines are subject to revision pending the results of any related investigation.

I would like to confirm if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.