Skip to main content

I have attempted to send two documents today, both to the same recipients. One is in my own office so I know our server is working, the other is gmail. I know the emails are correct however, both emails are failing to delivery. It just says “Delivery Failure” I have attempted several times and now believe it is not a problem with where I am sending them but actually an issue with our account. I have checked our subscription, it is active and has a card on file to renew later this month. I have cleared cache and cookies, and have tried on two different browsers, what else can I try?

Hi @TinaNE,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your recipient hasn’t been receiving the envelope's email notification, but I will gladly help you correct the issue as soon as possible.Your user's email notification settings are managed in My Preferences>Notifications.For detailed steps on how to manage your email notifications, see:

How do I manage my Docusign email notifications?

If the affected users have enabled the setting. but are not getting the emails, the most common root cause of this behavior would be a custom rule either in your email inbox or within your email domain that is suppressing the email or moving it to a specific folder. You can find  more information on the possible root causes behind this behavior, here:

Why aren't my signers receiving Docusign Notification emails?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

​Hi @TinaNE,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!