Skip to main content

Hello Team,

Need your immediate support for Delegate signing, We want to delegate our CEO documents to another User.

As I understood from the Knowledge base that this needs to be enabled in the CEO account by accessing My Preference -> under signing setting -> Create delegate signing.

But as an admin, I want to do that for our CEO from my admin account, we cannot access CEO's account since he is traveling.

Kindly guide me on how to do this from the admin account at the earliest?

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when attempting to set up a delegate for your CEO's user, but I'll gladly explain the available options to set it up.

At this moment only the user itself is able to authorize to have a delegate, there is no available option that would allow you to update it on behalf of someone else.

However, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

I encourage you to take into consideration submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. 

We’ll provide it to the Product team that is closely aligned with the area associated with the feedback. They will review it and determine the next steps. 

In the near future, we will have a Community section that is dedicated to customer suggestions/feedback. You all will have the ability to upvote on what’s important and needed.  

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen in order to submit your idea. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this  

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!  

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

So what do you mean to say is, there is no option available to do it from admin account, right?