Skip to main content

I find the view very useful.  However, I have two separate documents that I send.  One for employees and one for clients.  

Is there a way to replicate this view (i.e. one for employee documents and one for client documents)?

@ChrisDrun 

At this point in time, there is no option available to configure the dashboard view on the Home tab.

It will show you the sum of envelopes falling into the different categories for the envelopes in your account for the last 6 months. You cannot change anything on this dashboard, which means no filter can be applied to distinguish between employee and client documents. Also you cannot duplicate the dashboard or change the filter to a different time span.

Hi @ChrisDrun,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.